Tuesday, January 8, 2013

City Crafter Challenge Blog Week 141 ~ Book Paper

Hello everyone. It's me Linda and I am back with this week's challenge. It's a pretty easy one, all you need to do is add BOOK PAPER to your project, easy peasy!
Can't wait to see what you come up with!

~ Linda Robinson

Week 141 ~ Book Paper


Guest Designer

Look who is our talented guest this week!!!!


I’m so happy to have again won the opportunity to be guest designer at CCCB. I love City Crafters and these sweet and talented ladies who come up with interesting challenges every week.
    I'm a retired graphic designer who has worked in the craft and hobby industry for my entire life, growing up in a family owned business. My husband, aka The Penmaker, and I love working on our crafts, and we are always on the lookout for a new scrapbook or woodworking shop. My first love is card making, but I’ll try nearly any paper crafting project. I’ve recently branched out into art journaling, and I have to say, that there’s something great about dried paint and gesso on your fingers.


She not only have one, but two projects for us, thanks Linda!!!!



Please check out her wonderful blog

Design Team
Take a look at our DT creations.....



..................



..................



............



..................

Take Note
You are welcome to submit any type of project based on the theme and enter as many times as you wish, but we do hope that the creation is new and original, please do not link creation that have been posted prior to the day of the current challenges. We are looking after our wonderful sponsors who donate time, prizes, and effort with full focus on them, to be eligible for the prize -

No direct selling links are allowed here
Please mention City Crafter Challenge Blog and provide a link back to us
Please do not cross-promote event unrelated to City Crafter Challenge Blog
Link your direct post of the challenge and not your entire blog


Prize
The winner for this week's challenge will win a Guest Designer Spot here at City Crafter Challenge Blog

Submit
Challenge ends January 14th, 2013 at 11.59 PM (EST)

If you have difficulties using Inlinkz, please email citycrafter@gmail.com, we will try our best to help you with your question.

Winner
A big THANK YOU to all who joined us last week .... fabulous work!
Here's the winners for week 140


and our Spotlight Artists are


Congratulations to all, please feel free to grab your winner/spotlight artists badge and display it proudly on your side bar
Peixoto Sylvie, please send an email to citycrafter@gmail.com so we set you up to be our Guest Designer.
You have till January 15th to do that.
Thanks to all who sent in your entry for our week 140 challenge, hope to see you play along with our current challenge "Book Paper"



5 comments:

  1. Love love love this challenge and loving what everyone created!! I all ready have a project in mind and can't wait to play along!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I was wondering when the winners for challenge 139 will be on the blog, as I see those for 140 already here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH NO!.. Was just going to post for the first time, and I didn't get it in on time. Oh well, I'll still post it; but as just another post with other things/events, I guess. I'll play along another time. Love your blog and the challenges I see here, so I look forward to it! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waow!! Thank you ... I'm SO proud to be choosen as one of the Spotligts Artists. Thank you so much :)

    Hugs, Jytte ... :)

    ReplyDelete